More parents understand and track developmental milestones, and seek developmental screening, because of the influence of friends, family and trusted advisors. Please spread the word about developmental milestones and developmental screening on Facebook, Twitter, by blogging or just good old chatting. Here are some sample tweets and Facebook posts, some fact sheets and other information you can share.
- My baby’s milestones are on track—have you checked in with yours yet? I wasn’t sure what a milestone was at first or what it meant for my child, but Delaware’s Developmental Screening website helped me figure it all out: http://ow.ly/EyxLD
- Take it from me, you don’t want to wait until you think there is a problem with your baby— make sure your baby is reaching all of their developmental milestones, and more importantly know what those milestones are by visiting: http://ow.ly/EyxLD
- Let’s celebrate our baby’s milestones together! Take a look at Delaware’s Developmental Screening website and let’s get started: http://ow.ly/EyxLD
- When you watch for developmental milestones, you can celebrate them. And if you don’t spot them when you should, you’ll know to check with the doctor. Unsure of what a developmental milestone is? Visit the following link to find out more: http://developmentalscreeningde.com/for-parents
- Children reach milestones in how they move, behave, play, speak and learn. Skills such as smiling for the first time, waving “bye bye”, and taking a first step are milestones. It is important for you to know the signs of on-track development for your child’s age, and to get developmental screening for your child.
- Every child is unique. However, many of the ways a child acts, plays, speaks and learns are expected by certain ages. These are known as milestones—and can help you know if your baby is on track. Visit the following link to find out more: http://developmentalscreeningde.com
- #DEThrives helped me learn what a #milestone was & what it meant for my child, & can help you! // #DevelopmentalScreening http://ow.ly/EyxLD
- Let’s celebrate our baby’s #milestones together! Visit #DEThrives website & let’s get started! // #DevelopmentalScreening http://ow.ly/EyxLD
- Make sure your baby is reaching all their #milestones, and more importantly know what milestones are by visiting: // http://ow.ly/EyxLD
- Watching for #DevelopmentalMilestones lets you celebrate them! Learn more about #milestones & #DevelopmentalScreening // http://ow.ly/EyxLD
- It’s important to know signs of on-track development for your child’s age & get #developmentalscreening for your child // http://ow.ly/EyxLD
- #Milestones are the way a child is expected to act/speak/learn by certain ages & can help you see if your kid’s on track: http://ow.ly/EyxLD